• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tailoring Bod Library

Lothlorien SP

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello SP. I am also possible selling my massive tailoring bod library.. Im not going to say its the largest on SP, because I have been outta the game for some time now. There is around 40000 bods in total..it consist of everything . I was a bod player since 2001. it was my labor of love. It is pretty extensive... . It is also somewhat organized.. It does need more work organizing.. it burned my eyes out awhile back and I cant do it anymore. This library will not come cheap. I also reserve the right not to sell if the high bid does not reach my expectations..
Post here for a viewing and your bidding. I will also try and set it up for public viewing at my castle. it will take me a few days to get the possible public viewing in order.. but this post is getting the ball rolling.. thanks again and happy bidding..

you also can ask for me in game...Lothlorien or Warwick

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah, just figured I would start of the bidding with a bid of 1 gp per bod. I knew it wouldn't last long. Funny thing about my name...my first thief guild title was "The Suave One" when I joined the S|S on Atlantic back in 2000. It stuck...la

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Nah, just figured I would start of the bidding with a bid of 1 gp per bod. I knew it wouldn't last long. Funny thing about my name...my first thief guild title was "The Suave One" when I joined the S|S on Atlantic back in 2000. It stuck...la
lol :) I actually play with a VERY good pvper and his skype name is a variation of that. :) the worst part is to find myself humming it GAH!

and esp when I have seen your name over the years on all the other lands I have staffed /played.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, had some fun in the other lands, but I just grew tired of them consistently closing after a few months, and I really never had interest in playing in the lands where you could buy stat pants...la

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yeah, had some fun in the other lands, but I just grew tired of them consistently closing after a few months, and I really never had interest in playing in the lands where you could buy stat pants...la
I think the reason that I do not grow tired is because I take long breaks, when my social life becomes complicated( BF hates UO) then I stop playing and just do rl... :)

I heard about those state pants but nothing that cow did ever surprised me. Most evil jealous women I had ever encountered had a hand in that.

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hrm..... someone's trying to auction something off.... I would bid, but I'm not sure I can store such a beastly collection

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry to be a bubble buster, but there's absolutely no reason for someone to need to purchase this many tailoring bods. Smithing bods ? Sure, tailoring...no. I wouldn't have commented at all if it weren't for the "this library won't come cheap" comment. Damn I need to find a thread where I can post something nice for a change :)

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How much storage space does it take? That is quite a lot of years of collecting, by my calculations it would take one account (collecting 3 BODs/day) over 37 years to acquire such magnitude. Worth a lot in time alone and I am sure plenty of easy CBD fillers to make it an easy turnaround of investment.

Lothlorien SP

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Im not sure on the storageamount,,I will see if I can calculate it up.. the reason this library is so massive is because I bought 3 other librays is the past and added them to mine...there is a ton of rewards..rugs ..tapestrys..runic sewing kits..scrolls....cbd's..etc etc etc that are obtainable. tons of large bods and and fillersto boot.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You more or less get 5 BODs per 1 storage slot so you need around 8000-8500 storage I´d say.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
unfortunately with the new bribe system these libraries became semi-useless.

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You more or less get 5 BODs per 1 storage slot so you need around 8000-8500 storage I´d say.
*cringes* I guess I'm out, lol and as fr the bribery system. It's all well and good if you just want barbed kits for the rest of your life, but there are other rewards to be had. Also, you gotta get those LBODs and if you don't have them, it helps to have a bunch of useless, easy to fill bods that you can turn in for some turn overs, if you get drift