• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tactics] Tactics vs. Anatomy

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello again Folks,

You all were so helpful last time; when I was presented with this question I knew where to go for the answer(s).

Most Dexer PvM/PvP templates I've played had just enough skill points to do the basic 90 tactics (for specials) & 100 Anatomy. However, currently it looks like I have about 10 extra skill points and I'm not sure if I should put them in Tactics (100) or Anatomy (110).

I've done some research via Stratics Combat Calculators. I believe most of you have more head knowledge and hands on experience than I do. Primary area of interest are amount of damage vs. amount of healing.

Here are specs:

Elf
140 STR
War Axe

Option 1:
90 Tactics
110 Anatomy
100 Healing
heal 38-61 damage
50-54 damage

Option 2:
90 Tactics
100 Anatomy
110 Healing
heal 38-63 damage
50-53 damage

I am leaning towards Option 2 although it looks like there is no real significant advantage in either of the choices.

Gorbs

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
100 tactics, 100 anatomy will be better. At 100 tactics you get a damage bonus. 110 anatomy does not increase damage as much over 100, and the healing amount increased will be marginal.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Gorbs is completely right go with the tactics.

Specialshoes

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also if you are using bushido on the template there is a bonus with 100 anat and 100 tact. Don't remember exactly what it is but it's there

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Also if you are using bushido on the template there is a bonus with 100 anat and 100 tact. Don't remember exactly what it is but it's there
There is a 2s bonus (from 6s to 8s) to evasion with 100+ bushido paired with both 100 anatomy and 100 tactics.