• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tactics Issue

Spart

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I returned about a month ago, and got all my casters templates back to at least the current decade, so decided to finish my last remaining toon. I had stoned some old skills, and after getting it all worked out I ended up with 120 Swords, but my Tactics is only 100. I tinkered a golem and beat on him a while, and tactics started moving slowly, but the problem is with my Anatomy and Swords so much higher that Tactics, I was damaging the Golem faster then I could keep him healed with my 2nd account Tinker. Was hoping for some ideas of how to catch up on Tactics, because it appears the Golem isn't going to live long with the slow heal time from my other Tinker

hirikawa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Tactics & Anatomy as far as i remember rise fast with farming for example Navrey. You can get Tangle as extra.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
If you're human and have done the Spellweaving quest, you can use Gift Of Renewal.

If you have Spellweaving on a stone you could use Dryad Allure for an Arctic Ogre Lord which have 100% Poison Resist.

Something else I see recenty does too... uh Diabolical Seaweed I think, though that involves a long quest and they damage and parra you frequently.

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also ogrelords or arctic overlords are good for gains even without sw. Just go to spawn spot and pound onthem. Quick gold too.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Go pound Exodus minions at Blackthorn's dungeon. They spawn really fast and you get the chance of getting the odd minax drop while training.