• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SyKoTiK IS THE BEST PVPER ON SIEGE! IF U DISAGREE FIND ME!

I

imported_dexdash

this is the guy we got kicked out of new right?

I

imported_dexdash

so just to clarify, this is the guard huging newb that has been stealing form people and looting when other blues pets kill people right?

this is that awsome player?

S

SyKoTiK

i win uo... im the ebst ! even when i lose i win. im that good. I WILL FLAT LINE SIEGE ! I HOPE UR ALL READY !

I

imported_dexdash

the last 100 people here have been using paddles and cpr on seige for the last year. maybe through the power of grey skull you can make a difference Heman.

N

Nico-SP

BEWARE he might be a FL from sonoma...ROFL...*continue with your flaming*

I

imported_Black_Magick

I look forward to your future crying posts, and watching my brother crush you on Callandoar when i'm doing ROT ^^. Whats your char name now?

P

pikon198

Been there done that, i currently hold the title for best bullshyte on siege buddy. This crown is spoken for. :p

*walks into a gank squad and face plants everyone*

all in a days work...

S

SyKoTiK

pfft you guys will never be as good as me.... but you can all keep trying your hardest. and by the way... if i die.... its all part of my plan !

R

Rykus

*yawns*

I've had more entertaining splinters.

btw - Can you tell the difference between people laughing AT your, or WITH you? Here's a hint. Right now, they are laughing AT you.

I

imported_Goron

hehe, he got kicked from NEW but tried to pretend he quit. I find that pretty funny.

S

SyKoTiK

actually i did quit... cuz i got sick of people tellin me there report me to shal... rofl why would i lie bout getting kicked outta a guild?

I

imported_dexdash

well since one of my guild members that was in vent told me he got you kicked out, and since i know and respect him aaannndd you wernt in NEW 30 seconds later, that would be a pretty big coinkydink dont ya think?

heres a clue, everyone knows everyone here on seige so you might as well go get a name change token and try again. this time less annoying or you could join jsv or koc same difference

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

well since one of my guild members that was in vent told me he got you kicked out, and since i know and respect him aaannndd you wernt in NEW 30 seconds later, that would be a pretty big coinkydink dont ya think?

heres a clue, everyone knows everyone here on seige so you might as well go get a name change token and try again. this time less annoying or you could join jsv or koc same difference

[/ QUOTE ]
That and the same reason you would lie about how good you are at pvp? maybe? You are already zero for two.

C

Calibretto

Just found your corpse in Gilfane the other day.

Welcome to Siege......

C

Cleopatra

@ everyone

To my knowledge Sykotik quit NEW as he couldn't follow the rules which, although few, are restricting. I had told him if he broke them a second time he would have to leave, as far as I am aware he did just that.

We have had some house looters in the past few days, though, who are continuing to try and get back in NEW (wearing disguise kits) to repeat the looting, if you want to go after these players, just icq me for the names/house location.

I

imported_mo'gluk

meeb likee him tuu... him sound like bubhosh uruk....

G

Hahahah... trying to antagonize a whole shard and already half of it loves you!

Welcome, you will fit right in

Kind regards

G

Hmmm, didn't you already own the shard well over a year ago, and then promptly disappear after auctioning an ornament of the magician?

One would expect your skilz to have progressed even further in your "quiet time", but looks like you are still being owned by the Shift key, as Nerf put it.

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

actually i did quit... cuz i got sick of people tellin me there report me to shal... rofl why would i lie bout getting kicked outta a guild?

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO, I was at the bank the day after you were kicked, you were talking to another player, and i do believe your exact words were "I was kicked for stealing from other players" now wether that was other NEW players or just the general population, I do not know, but get your story straight!