• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] Swordsmanship gaining

B

Banner

Is there any good way to gain swordsmanship?? Or is there any place to go and work on it? I'm having a hard time with gains? Any help would be great thx...

D

denssor

It ll depends on what your Swordsmanship is at. I don't know how high your skill is now so I'll give a list on what to fight and when.

0-40 You can buy at the Swordmanship trainer in New Haven.

40-50 Greater monbats, Skellies, Zombies, Spellbinders which can all be found near New Haven.

50-60 Ettins, Despise and South of New Haven you can these, I would recomend New haven because theres only 1-2 to fight at a time unlike Despise where there are 3-5 at a time

60-70 Earth Elementals in Shame

70-80 Ogres in lower Despise

80+ Ogre Lords lowest level of Despise, Daemons*, Drakes*

*Might be a lil though depending on your other skills

There are many more which you can fight these are just some that I used. You can also experiment with other monsters to see if they help aswell

Skelf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Get the fastest sword you can - Soulseeker is ideal as it is a Repond Slayer - make sure you can heal and defend yourself and head to Painted Caves. You will be able to take Swords to 120 there fairly easily and make decent cash at the same time (~15k/10mins).

If you are there to train skills, don't go to the back of the cave and accidentally pull the boss mobs..;p

G

GFY

You could also go to the Citidal and kill ninjas and such. Use whirlwind attack and a soul seeker and you can gain very well. You could pick up a few Travesty keys at the same time and gain ingredients and maybe even a crimson cincture.

5% Luck

You could also go to the Citidal and kill ninjas and such. Use whirlwind attack and a soul seeker and you can gain very well. You could pick up a few Travesty keys at the same time and gain ingredients and maybe even a crimson cincture.
You can disarm the ninjas there too!

A

Arch Magus

Shoot...
Go to any Champ spawn and spam Whirlwind with your Soulseeker, super quick gains.

C

Connor_Graham

The Yomatsu Warriors in the 2nd "room" in the Yomatsu mines are the best place I've found for swords gains. I went from 90-120 swords in a matter of a few hours there.