[Price Check] Sword Of Shattered Hopes & Dragon's End

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buddy Lee

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 20, 2004
These have been sitting in a box and I wanted to see if they were worth anything other than Clean up points.

Sword of Shattered Hopes
Sword of Shattered.jpg
Dragon's End
Dragon's End.jpg

Thanks,

Buddy

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 7, 2008
Nowhere, Fast
The Dragon's End is just garbage, so use it for points. What I don't understand regarding the Sword of Shattered Hopes, however, is that people are clamoring for Splintering Weapons on this forum--paying these just insane amounts of gold--and the Sword is everything they could ask for and it retails for a million and a half gold AT MOST. I hope someone more knowledgeable than I can explain this. Thanks!

kongomongo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Not really sure but I guess that:

a) Garg only Sword - I'd assume Gargs are Throwers

b) Think PVPers are looking for Splintering + HLA/HLD/HCI/HLL/HML/HSL and Hit Effect or Hit Area Effect

Reactions: legendsguy