• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Swopping Town Loyalty Banners

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies seems u can get 1 per week!!!!!

i have 5 in total so i will have very soon 5 duplicates of.. minoc, skara, jhelom, new magincia and moonglow

i want....britian ...vesper...yew and trinsic

swop one for one

thankyou THP 267208357

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump....u can claim one per week per char per town

swopping or buying the missing 4

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still after 4.....come on guys u can get one a week.....dont make me grind the last 4...noooooooooooooooooooo

T

Thiefy/Glorfiedel

i have brit double....
when i return after the funeral this evening, we can meet brit bank.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know, this is actually a pretty constructive idea in general. Perhaps we should organise some sort of community of banner swapping.

I have Yew, Minoc and Moonglow close to Adored (damnable decay), but I can't recall what the timer on them was since I collected mine. I'll post when I have duplicates available...

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know, this is actually a pretty constructive idea in general. Perhaps we should organise some sort of community of banner swapping.
That's quite a nice idea - might make more sense to wait until after they stop being available though, so people have more chance to collect duplicates/triplicates/as many as possible, and know exactly what they have to offer? Although I suppose with people still working towards particular cities, it might help them to know which are most 'in demand'

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
have 5 x 2 in total ..[5 swops at mo.]= minoc, skara, jhelom, new magincia and moonglow .....and one britain impending

i want.... ...vesper ..yew and trinsic

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am brit bank
Worth bearing in mind you do lose quite a bit of loyalty in a week, I had to do probably more than 10 rioters as well as cleaning up their garbage and fires before getting my second Magincia banner - which is still less than starting from zero. Anyway explains why it's taken me so long to build up loyalty in other cities if I only catch 2 or 3 rioters in each every couple of days!

T

Thiefy/Glorfiedel

i have just brit loyality.

a few fishsteaks a day and everything is fine..

THP???

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
THP - I now have a duplicate Vesper which I'd swap for Jhelom.

Also have duplicates of Skara, Magincia and Minoc if anyone needs them.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
THP - I now have a duplicate Vesper which I'd swap for Jhelom.

Also have duplicates of Skara, Magincia and Minoc if anyone needs them.
deal catch me ingame or icq me 267208357

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It seems my timer has reset now, and I have a second Yew to swap for Skara Brae, Trinsic, Jhelom, New Magincia or Britain. Tomorrow, if I can face it, I'll work to get Moonglow and Minoc back to adored, so let me know when you can be in game if you have one of the above and are interested in either of the 3 towns I can get.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks jonathen.....just need yew and trinny

adol....do u use icq...iam 267 208 357...would love swop for the yew banner for one of my duplicates

off out now..poker beckons and a fist full o dollars...muahhhaaaaa.. i will be online on off most of tuesday but only wedneday 3-6 ish

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks jonathen.....just need yew and trinny

adol....do u use icq...iam 267 208 357...would love swop for the yew banner for one of my duplicates

off out now..poker beckons and a fist full o dollars...muahhhaaaaa.. i will be online on off most of tuesday but only wedneday 3-6 ish
Yup, I'll catch you tomorrow I think; gives me time late tonight to work the other 2 characters ... I'll ICQ during the day and swap that Yew for you

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to get another Jhelom or two, have swaps of Minoc, Magincia and Skara, or will pay cash if preferred... (game gold not real!)