• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Swoop or Miasma?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got mine killing swoop. I hunted that little turd praying for a pair to drop and got nothing for the longest time. So I went out and bought a pair in Luna.

Wanna guess what dropped on my next hunt?

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You hunted the swoop for a while? What other arties did you get from it? I'm curious if gold bricks drop from the swoop.

What did you get on your last hunt?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Off the top of my head, I know I've gotten (at least one of each, some multiples) soul seeker, pads of the cu sidhe, helm of swiftness, talon bite, brightsight lenses, raed's glory, windsong, aegis of grace, boom stick, bonesmasher, flesh ripper. I may have gotten a few other the others, I think I'm pretty close to a full set of the ML artifacts. No gold bricks though.

The last one I had drop was a boomstick if I remember correctly. It was a few months ago, I haven't been playing much lately. When I do log in, I'm usually just puttering around my house.

Uthar Pendragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didnt they make the bricks one of the treasure chest drops? and thats the only you will get them?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a possibility, I've never had them drop for me, but I never do t-maps anyway, so there might be something to that.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you do Miasma, you can also collect the paragon chests that will have a level 6 treasure map, which will have the marties. Even if you don't have a t-hunter, you can probably find one that is willing to do then and split the items. You can also get gold bricks from paragons.

Atheryn

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a semi-related question. Do armor-set pieces still drop on ML mini-bosses? I used to see them all the time before I left the game in '07, but since I've been back, I haven't seen any at all.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think they do, but I'm not positive. I could swear I had one drop on my old account a long time ago (like 2008), when I had a disco tamer.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the feedback. Have you gotten more than one Greymist piece? Or several of the same piece? Back when ML first came out it seemed to me I remember getting 3 assassins sleeves from killing miasma, but no other piece.