• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Sweet Parry mage ring (+50 skills) MUST SEE!!!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find myself thinking.. with this ring how will I fit 45 HCI for the new pub.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
So did you pay back Nails then?
Why would he pay nails back when Nails sold all of the things he bought for JDGTR? Did he pay nails the amount he lost? So then JDGTR just basically overpaid for all of the items, had nails buy them so JDGTR could just get the gold off nails, left nails with the Bill. Nails Liquidated and JDGTR just paid him for the amount he lost? None of that makes any sense...

I wouldn't trust JDGTR at all due to the things he has pulled in the past.

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why would he pay nails back when Nails sold all of the things he bought for JDGTR? Did he pay nails the amount he lost? So then JDGTR just basically overpaid for all of the items, had nails buy them so JDGTR could just get the gold off nails, left nails with the Bill. Nails Liquidated and JDGTR just paid him for the amount he lost? None of that makes any sense...

I wouldn't trust JDGTR at all due to the things he has pulled in the past.
Thank you. Lets keep thread on topic. I don't know the whole story here but I trust you Vet and appreciate your advice. I've never dealt with this person, personally and will give him a fair shot at holding his offer. On the other hand- I cannot accept a bid from an account made today and has never posted before this thread ( @MordecaiUO ) .

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Benefactor
OH HES BACK
de LEET ed, Sep 8, 2015

pls notate the date... nails was commenting based on several months without you paying him back...
you seem quite content with letting him take the fall for your actions...

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
OH HES BACK
de LEET ed, Sep 8, 2015

pls notate the date... nails was commenting based on several months without you paying him back...
you seem quite content with letting him take the fall for your actions...
I think the more y'all pancake, the more it doesn't work on me. I'm jelly to soft rubbing lol.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@JDGTR

I have remained impartial and as fair as possible as a moderator throughout this whole thing for the last year, and I will of course continue to be a fair moderator regardless of how you choose to answer my question in this post.

I have noticed that many people have mentioned you owing Nails gold a bunch of times, but I have never actually seen you mention it yourself at all. Just to cut through some of the confusion and make it perfectly clear for everyone in case there was some kind of misunderstanding, this is your chance to clarify anything that might have been misinterpreted.

My Question is:

JDGTR, do you owe Nails gold?

If the answer is yes, some additional questions:

1. Do you plan to pay him whatever amount of gold is owed at some point?

2. If you do not plan on paying him whatever gold is owed, why not?

These questions are not meant to accuse or attack you, I seriously just want to know your version of what happened since you have never posted it here before.

(Also, sorry to the OP for this little thread derailment but this is an important question and your thread is popular today)

axegum

Visitor
@JDGTR

I have remained impartial and as fair as possible as a moderator throughout this whole thing for the last year, and I will of course continue to be a fair moderator regardless of how you choose to answer my question in this post.

I have noticed that many people have mentioned you owing Nails gold a bunch of times, but I have never actually seen you mention it yourself at all. Just to cut through some of the confusion and make it perfectly clear for everyone in case there was some kind of misunderstanding, this is your chance to clarify anything that might have been misinterpreted.

My Question is:

JDGTR, do you owe Nails gold?

If the answer is yes, some additional questions:

1. Do you plan to pay him whatever amount of gold is owed at some point?

2. If you do not plan on paying him whatever gold is owed, why not?

These questions are not meant to accuse or attack you, I seriously just want to know your version of what happened since you have never posted it here before.

(Also, sorry to the OP for this little thread derailment but this is an important question and your thread is popular today)
Why aren't you asking these questions through a PM?

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I'd have to guess that it's because all the discourse going on in regards to JDGTR's bids is occurring in public threads (and a large number of threads, lately), so it only seems fitting that an end-all public response by JDGTR would at the very least clear the air, and stop the same questions popping up and derailing every thread he posts in.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He obviously isn't the Lannister he claims to be :/!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What DJ Diddles said above is exactly why. Me asking him in a PM would be pointless, because people would continue to post their questions and concerns in a whole bunch of threads until an official public answer is given. No matter what his answer is, at least there will be an answer people can look at so they don't have to keep asking their questions in every thread that he posts in like they have been doing lately.

I know from experience, this isn't going to go away on its own, last year we went through this for about 3 months where every single day there was at least one thread derailed due to similar types of concerns and posts.

It is entirely up to him what he wants to say now that the question has been asked.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
What DJ Diddles said above is exactly why. Me asking him in a PM would be pointless, because people would continue to post their questions and concerns in a whole bunch of threads until an official public answer is given. No matter what his answer is, at least there will be an answer people can look at so they don't have to keep asking their questions in every thread that he posts in like they have been doing lately.

I know from experience, this isn't going to go away on it's own, last year we went through this for about 3 months where every single day there was at least one thread derailed due to similar types of concerns and posts.

It is entirely up to him what he wants to say now that the question has been asked.
Hey Capt, why don't u just start a new thread on this topic? If I didn't come in this post again, woulda have missed it...

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hey Capt, why don't u just start a new thread on this topic? If I didn't come in this post again, woulda have missed it...
I'm happy to do that, I'll copy/paste the same question into a new thread so it will be easier to find.

Edit: new thread has been posted. A Question For JDGTR