• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] [SWAP] Travesty Mark (taming) ....

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Swap my Travesty Mark (taming) in custom color for another one (always taming) in original color.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
-.-
original color of the mark of travesty is not the plain color... but a special hue that cannot be obtained with pigments or plants...

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
-.-
original color of the mark of travesty is not the plain color... but a special hue that cannot be obtained with pigments or plants...

But bleaching or using scouring toxin doesn't dye it, it returns it to the original colour. Gotta be worth a try :)

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bleaching takes away ALL colour, but scouring toxin should work..

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no, its like the bleach, removes all colours...
and a mask could be dyed only by pigments.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks, but I have already tried all the possibilities... in fact the swap is my last possibility :/