• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Swamp Thing?????

F

five oclock

I went to his Napa valley musuem and notice ALOT of the stuff gone from his Museum? Umm anyone have any info on this? His was one of the best rares around.......

F

five oclock

WTF???? WoW...Ok..

well then a toast to him/her. May they find safe travels and good ale in there long road ahead....

Hate to say this but I will now..The end is soon to be coming...Just Wow

btw thank U for the info.

Radugast

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He didnt quit UO and it sounded like he wasnt planning on it either. Just as Kelek said about a couple months ago he posted his collection for sale on stratics; however, it still resides on Napa.

Q

quig

Ya he even sold the item i donated to the museum :(. But in all fairness I wasnt playing UO when he sold everything. But still sad, was a great museum, guess he had his reasons.

L

Lost-Soul

I saw him post in uhall or another forum not too long ago (few days?). So he is still around. Just think he is playing other shards (maybe pacific?). Hope that helps.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep, his stuff still resides on Napa. Like Radugast said, hes still around. He just scaled back a bit is all.

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes hes still around yes he sold his collection yes its still on napa , no hes not playing uo anymore but he told me he will keeps his accounts active .other things has happened but ill let him post if he wants other people to know , ty

also weather is he or isnt playing anymore where ever he does play he is a great person and i wish him all the luck i can give , no one will fill his shoes ,

gl swampthing and best wishes to you

F

five oclock

Thank you all for the heads up :D

Since the Ale has clearned my eyes I use to spend alot of time at his musuem. Just relaxing and enjoying the Very old rares of UO Napa Valley. Hence why when he closed his Musuem I wish him nothing but the best in his travels :D

His place was one of the best. I await to see the next new one.
For the things change...the more stay they same.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go to Radugast house north side of luna. Or go to mine, north west corner of luna. Radugast has a nice collection alot better then mine, but mines ok lol.

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello fellow Napa friends. I am back to UO after another year vacation. Swamp was a fellow collector friend of mine over the years. I have been on Napa almost since day one and you old time Napa collectors will remember me as Lady Destiny the tamer. I have 2 places with server births and a few unique items (not alot into the em stuff, has gotten to be too many of those) that I would be glad to show anyone who would like to see some of the old and a few new things. I don't have everything set up as I just moved one of my places from fel to tram, hard to find anyone who still wants to go to fel but that was where I grew up :) Send me a pm and I will be happy to show you. BTW it does take awhile to go through the places, so come when u have a little while to stay. Oh and I am always interested in trades.

Thanks! Shal

L

Lady Mana

Yes.. Swamp Thing decided to step back from the museum thing a while ago and left me in charge of some of his collection (the Napa Specific things, primarily). If you want to see them my hall is just north of Minoc, where Prada's tower used to be (west side of the T2A entrance). As for the rest of the collection, some must still be on Napa... but Manticore may have acquired what isn't.

His museum was definitely one with history :)

S

Swamp Thing

I am still floating around, but I am not currently actively playing UO. I will always keep my accounts open and will check in from time to time, though.

I wish it would have been possible to keep the collection I had built over the past 10-11 years, but with the economy, getting laid off and having to pay my mortgage (and put food on the table), it was a sacrifice I needed to make. Don't worry too much about me though, I have some good new job prospects. :)

Thankfully, the collection still resides on Napa and has a wonderful new owner.

F

five oclock

Understand totally :D

Let me share you a quick story Ill remember for a very long time.

It was during the Book of truth event. Where everyone was looking for the original BOT. hunting monsters left and right. Well one night a friend of mine by the name of Velis said
I bet Swamp thing is Pissed off for HE has the original Server birth BOT.

Yeah its corny but still funny. Or was at the time.

L

Lady Mana

Haha I thought the same thing! "I know where the real book of truth is..."