• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Suspension is cruel

E

Electroflap

Well I recently just got my first suspension from TT.. I have to say it is driving me crazy.. The worst part is that even after calling TT ( because some of my account info was incorrect) I still dont even know what I was suspended for in the first place! I think that is the most nerve racking of all because if I am not sure why I was suspended then how can I keep it from happening again? I think they go a little overboard with this suspension thing. They should atleast display a warning before suspending.. How are we all supposed to know what is tolerable and what is not on SF chat? I've read some of the posts in here and some reason are just ridiculios! What is your thoughts on suspension? And any suggestions what there is for me to do for the next 3 days??

S

Steveo

First of all you can email disney and they can send you a record of your chat. I would create a free account that way you can create a new ton to keep you busy. I have heard of people getting suspended for saying all kinds of things. Also I dont know if they will be more strict now becuase of a segment in Good Morning America. They talked about online predators and Toontown was a game that was mentioned. So with that they may look a little bit more at SF chat.

B

Beachmom321

Yeah I agree it really does bite to be suspended. Usually they send an email to account registered email of your speed chat. If you were suspended do to others reporting you you will not recieve this message. I have a free account toon for just this reason : ) Hopefully I don't have to use it.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Speaking from personal RECENT experience. I know that the first time you do or say something that is against the TOS agreement that you accepted Disney sends you an EMAIL to the Email address provided to them telling you that you are being notified of your actions against Disneys regulations. The letter also says that if it happens again that your account CAN be Suspended or terminated.

The next time you do something against the policy the action is taken as well as a NOTIFICATION email of said chate and offensive things said including time stamp.

This is how it works.

E

Electroflap

Usually they send an email to account registered email of your speed chat. If you were suspended do to others reporting you you will not recieve this message.

Speaking from personal RECENT experience. I know that the first time you do or say something that is against the TOS agreement that you accepted Disney sends you an EMAIL to the Email address provided to them telling you that you are being notified of your actions against Disneys regulations. The letter also says that if it happens again that your account CAN be Suspended or terminated.

The next time you do something against the policy the action is taken as well as a NOTIFICATION email of said chate and offensive things said including time stamp.

This is how it works.
We have 2 computers here set to 2 different toon accounts. my roomate was recently suspended as well and he never recieved and email prior to suspension either. We both know now that other toons didnt report us cause his was from a conversation with me and mine was from a conversation with my brother. And yes I finally found out why I was suspended. I know now after reading these forums why it was not allowed but at the time I said it to my brother I thought nothing of it. He had lost my phone number and asked for it again and I had typed it to him. I guess if you really only have SF that are family ( which is how i was before this forum) you just dont think about those things not being allowed..

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never got any email before I was suspended either, tho they claimed I should have.