• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SUSPENDED

A

alisagrace86

HELLO ALL,
I GOT MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST NIGHT SO I WON'T BE ON FOR A FEW DAYS. WHATEVS MAYBE THAT WAS GOD'S WAY OF SAYING I'M ON TOONTOWN TOO MUCH HAHAHA

C

CooperColeman

Awww, sorry to hear that. What did you get suspended for? I'm just wondering if with the new speedchat plus we have to be even more careful about the things we talk about.

A

alisagrace86

i got suspended for giving out personal info in chat plus. i said yahoo. i was talking to my fiancee. so EVERYONE BE MORE CAREFUL WITH PLUS LOL

C

Crazy Fireball

i got suspended for giving out personal info in chat plus. i said yahoo. i was talking to my fiancee. so EVERYONE BE MORE CAREFUL WITH PLUS LOL
Ive gotten suspened for saying yahoo like twice, a few times for saying myspace, lmao.

C

Cherri Bear

I got suspended for saying Yahoo too. About three weeks ago. Yep, be careful everyone! Not fun.

A

alisagrace86

ok my account is fine now but i do have another question. what happens to my catalog day because it was supposed to be tonight at 8 pm but i didn't get anything saying i have a new one waiting. what day does it switch to now?

Z

ZippyW

That is just so weird because I have said "Google" a BUNCH of times and have never even gotten a warning. I've told small toons to Google the TTC web site and I think even Stratics. Wonder why they don't like Yahoo?

K

Kippy

ok my account is fine now but i do have another question. what happens to my catalog day because it was supposed to be tonight at 8 pm but i didn't get anything saying i have a new one waiting. what day does it switch to now?
It's not suppose to change, maybe it will be a day late but should be back to normal next week.

That is just so weird because I have said "Google" a BUNCH of times and have never even gotten a warning. I've told small toons to Google the TTC web site and I think even Stratics. Wonder why they don't like Yahoo?
WOW! some of us are lucky!
I would still be careful with those words. if you read the rules carefully it say's: any discussion of Web addresses or social networking Web sites where personal information is, or can be posted or exchanged, is not allowed.

A

alisagrace86

awhh well just some friendly advice for all of you wonderful stratics people =) just be careful!

Z

ZippyW

No surprise that my one supply of luck would be wasted on Toontown instead of winning the Lotto. :)

T

twinkleface

OOPPS.. (continued)

Does anyone know the number of suspensions before account termination? I had to contact TT and "reinstate" my toontown account. Basically I had to verbally tell them I would not give out personal information anymore. I can't believe I have got suspended like 5 times. UGH!

I got suspended for giving my B/F my login information so he could water my trees & flowers while I was on vacation for a week. I even said it in a "coded" way, but next time I will just pick up the phone. Now I am really scared to say anything. I will end up losing my account right after I have maxed it. Not good.

M

Minette the Mini Cat

I would just say be very careful.. and my friend is wondering the same question... how many times? hmm well idk