• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SURVIVAL/CAMPING OLYMPIC EVENT: 7pm AEST Fri 1st Feb! (Preview)

C

Cymoril

<center>
</center>

This event is tomorrow Friday 1st February! The campsite is all set up ready to go, and so you can see how easy it is, I have included a pic below. All you have to do is set up the campsite on the left to look like the one on the right (and then start a fire). We'll provide all the items you need, so you can't go wrong! Of course... you will be timed, and you'll have the pressure of spectators, but anyone can do it!

<center>

Come and join us to compete or spectate!

</center>

G

Cymmy another fine event, so creative. I wonder who will take out the gold this time *smiles*

Good Luck Campers.

C

Cymoril

It has come to my attention that Elves cannot light a campfire with no camping skill. So if you plan on using an elf for the event, please ensure you have some skill, or you will not be able to complete the challenge!

In testing this, I can say that it is rather amusing to watch, so it should keep spectators and competitors entertained!

C

Chameleon

<blockquote><hr>

Pray there is no rain!!! lol

[/ QUOTE ]
Pray there is no strong wind.
Everything will be flying off. Hold on to your hat, everyone!

G

Hope the event went (is going?) well!

It looked suitable silly - I think I woulda had a blast! =D And while I am online right now, hubby is too, so I can't go in game :/

Hope fun was had by all! =D