• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Support mage template

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Suit:
-15 mage weapon (so she doesn't use spellbooks)
0 SDI
30 MR

Skills:
Magery 120
Meditation 120
Necro 60
SS 80
Disco 120
Music 120

There is 100 skill points to distribute. What do you suggest?

Any reasonable suggestions welcome including reducing/increasing current skills.

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Assuming the Necro/SS are for Wraith form, Corpse Skin and Omen?
Chivalry could work out well for the last 100 points, for the remove curse and faster cure of stronger poisons.

Could also go for Peace making for the area peace bombs. (maybe drop some SS for 120 peace to give that mastery option as well)

Could also put healing on there, you wont be able to cure but still another option for healing people under heavy fire.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Assuming the Necro/SS are for Wraith form, Corpse Skin and Omen?
Yes.
When I fight solo I cast Corpse Skin, use damage Mastery and spam Omen. Sometimes I cast a wisp or go to wraith form.

Chivalry could work out well for the last 100 points, for the remove curse and faster cure of stronger poisons.
I like Chivalry but my karma is very negative.

Could also go for Peace making for the area peace bombs. (maybe drop some SS for 120 peace to give that mastery option as well)
It sounds good. Will be 60 SS enough for Corpse Skin?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
How long corpse skin lasts is based on the creature resist spell vs your SS.
If at some fights you find that 60 SS isn't cutting it, evil omen the target first then corpse skin it. Evil omen will cut it's resist spell by half.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Yes, I know. Initially I was going to have 80 Eval as the last skill and use "omen curse" combo but I found that curse doesn't worth spending 80 skill points.

I also rebuild my suit. Now it has only 23 MR but 17 HPR and +30 SS. I also made it protection self and corpse skill self.

85-85-70-70-75 reisists
23 MR, 17 HPR, 135 HP (without potions), 213 Mana

120 Disco/Peace/Music
120 Magery/Meditation (with mage weapon)
60 Necro, 90 SS

Protection helps very much when I solo GD, etc.