• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] SUPER splinter war fork CLEAN!!! *lovely*

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On auction this very cool fork....

Auction ends this Sunday 07/24 at 6 PM EST

Reserve 250 mil

Buyout 800 mils

insanefork.jpg

Cruel Copinger

Adventurer
Lost me at 50% hit area, for 800 m reserve. Without hit area, gladly. With hit area this fork would be annoying to use at times and for that price, I wouldn't want that limitation.

That said, still very nice situational. Good luck with sale, I was going to offer a bit less but it seems you already found a victim for 800. Congrats !

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol? Hit area is amazing... U can interrupt xheals. Learn the game pls

InfernO will come to get you

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lost me at 50% hit area, for 800 m reserve. Without hit area, gladly. With hit area this fork would be annoying to use at times and for that price, I wouldn't want that limitation.

That said, still very nice situational. Good luck with sale, I was going to offer a bit less but it seems you already found a victim for 800. Congrats !
Someone just offered reserve. Hit area is super cool. Do u actually pvp?

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Normal item rofl thank u for the good laugh.... I love players who talk abt game mechanics when they clearly don't know them

Weasel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
the only thing Hit Area isn't good for it when you're playing moongate games in Yew with blues, Which is basically PvM. they're like ogres in despise, they attack you, then when they get red-lined, they run away from you, that's not pvp. good Item kiss.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya but in todays pvp we are all blue... And we are ojs to each other. I imagine a disarm splinter and when someone tries to xheal the hit area makes the mage flizze. I barely see blues at gates anymore tbh

Cruel Copinger

Adventurer
the only thing Hit Area isn't good for it when you're playing moongate games in Yew with blues, Which is basically PvM. they're like ogres in despise, they attack you, then when they get red-lined, they run away from you, that's not pvp. good Item kiss.
You just described 90% of the pvp in uo. This fork is a liability and is a situational weapon. A Very nice situational but still not a daily driver.

Cruel Copinger

Adventurer
Someone just offered reserve. Hit area is super cool. Do u actually pvp?

Not denying a very nice wep. I disagree on hit area though. It causes issues if you aren't consciences of what you are doing. I prefer to take that verible out of the equasion.

Reactions: Kas

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Not denying a very nice wep. I disagree on hit area though. It causes issues if you aren't consciences of what you are doing. I prefer to take that verible out of the equasion.
You just described 90% of the pvp in uo. This fork is a liability and is a situational weapon. A Very nice situational but still not a daily driver.
stop playing in guardzone. liability gone.