• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Super Secret Event - Farewell Miko

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(Open to all who have different perspectives or additions)

Suspence is always intriguing and it seems to me that it is never what you think it will be in the end.

Miko's Super Secret Event is now part of Legend's History. It began with the opening of those sought after gates all over Britainia and the announcements to the public of what was about to take place.

The multitudes gathered in Delucia, a city in the Lost Lands, all seemed weary of what was to take place. I could hear comments here and there some hopeful others not. Sarcasm seemed to be in order for this day, but that was only my opinion, perhaps I was mistaken. Then Miko appeared and silence fell to a low rumble.

Miko welcomed all present and spoke of his life in this city, in the past, amist mumbles of inpatience and expectations of what was to come. He spoke of his love for the people he had met and the enjoyment he had felt in his adventures with them. To me it all sounded like the begining to the end.

He spoke of memories from the past of fighting monsters in the City of the Dead and asked those gathered to travel with him to fight them once again. In a close knit group we traveled out the northern gate on the road, fighting our way through small groups of Orc which seemed intent on stopping our journey.

Finally arriving at our destination the group gathered in the center building, Miko standing on the altar from what I could see. Creatures appeared and died repeatedly for they were no match for what I now call Miko's Guards. Then a liche appeared more powerfel then those before but it too met it's death.

The building being now fairly clear, Miko asked to speak. Those gathered around him listened and watched. My heart sank as I listened, Miko was leaving. He was being called away, He announced his successor EM Mayu and passed along the tools of his trade. His only desire was to leave a small piece of himself on our lands.

Miko was transformed into a red and soon met his death at the hands of those gathered as this was his request. His final battle to some was his best. He left behind new memories and a Token of Appreciation (EM Miko's Lantern - replica).

Farewell Miko, Wish you the best in your new journeys.

DeathofMiko.jpg

Last edited:

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Fare thee well, Miko.
Best of luck on your new endeavours.