• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

super quick question

S

sinalong

When is the best time to get a responce from a ingame gm and please dont say none :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find that because most if not all ingame gms are usa based then the best time would be like uk/europa time minus -5 to 8 hours ....

So i would say early afternoon to early evening uk/europe time

I have had sevaral gm responses within 20 minutes in this time frame...very helpfull too on all occasions....its a mith that u cant get a gm to help u juist need to hit the usa playtime mate

S

Sir Kenga

I called gm recently, he answered in 3 hours, but he was helpful.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find that because most if not all ingame gms are usa based then the best time would be like uk/europa time minus -5 to 8 hours ....

So i would say early afternoon to early evening uk/europe time

I have had sevaral gm responses within 20 minutes in this time frame...very helpfull too on all occasions....its a mith that u cant get a gm to help u juist need to hit the usa playtime mate

Grrr, that last bit drives me NUTS. If you run an international, multi time zone game, is it really too damned much to NOT have your tech/ingame support running on one time zone only? I paged a GM at 7.30pm GMT on Friday night and was 20th in the queue. When I finally gave up and went to bed at 1.30am GMT, I had only gotten to 9th. It's absolutely ridiculous that a large percentage of players get substandard service because they live in a different time zone to the people that run the game. It's also extremely insulting.