• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Super LUNA house!!! Great for a shop!

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am selling this SUPER house on the road of Luna, right outside the NORTH wall!!!

A perfect spot for opening a shop!

Buyout is 1.5 bil!

I am open to offers , post them here with your icq!!!

Attachments

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's very close to my luna house .... I think it's a super vendor spot!!

InfernO will come to get you

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
In all fairness inferno is a good business man n very enthusiastic about most gear that I would pass on but over all he dose bring great rare things to people I know and I can valch for him that he most likely owns this house and is selling it. He is not fishy in the sense that he's trying to pull a fast one with this house. If that is what is trying to be implied. Correct me if I'm off or understanding the "shady comment" in the wrong manner

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe I dunno, it's my house now, I bought it off a guy called River in game. I may as well keep it if I don't get a proper offer. Great spot honestly

InfernO will come to get you