• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Super dragons...

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great joke devs...but funs over now you think you can go ahead and remove those ****** its pretty ridiculous.
Whats the next pet you plan on releasing and running uo into the ground a little more?

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what some kind of elder mage mongbat with as much hp as a champ?
im also curious why these dragons were even buffed in the first place??

C

Clextor

I always thought that anything with "Ancient" in the front was something that would cook my tush in battle. But I also always thought that if something was "Legendary" should...actually be Legendary.

There are a bunch of names in UO that could be looked at.

my 2 gp

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Dragons should be super. Cause they are dragons.

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed!! Dragons are now what they are supposed to be, slow and powerful. Now all they have to do is slow down the spawn and fix the gap in the demon temple floor.

Seriously...they really need to fix that.

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah that would be perfect..an ancient necromage mongbat..you get that devs?
add that to the list of new tameable pvp trainwrecks please

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

im also curious why these dragons were even buffed in the first place??

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh....because they're dragons?

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what the hell was wrong with the ones with 400+ hp?????? is that not enough?

when you have newbie tamers in pvp that do nothing but all kill its pretty annoying...these new dragons need to be NERFED or removed, if they are going to stick around a nerf no doubt. No one should be getting hit for over 60 damage by a fireball from a player controlled follower.....thats just low end trained dragon i wouldn't be surprised if they do more than that.

M

MrMiagi

In the old days tamers with dragons were at least a challenge, the game changed and dragons became a joke, now things have changed again, get used to it.

G

wow, your suit must be total garbage. The wild ones don't even do 60 in one fire breath.

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
obviously you dont play on sp...and my suit had 63 fr at the time...

C

Connor_Graham

"my suit had 63 fr at the time"

Don't blame the dragons because you came unprepared. 63 Fire resist against a Fire breathing Dragon isn't the wisest of decisions.

I solo these in Destard on a Dexxer. They're not that hard. Prior to the change the Dragons were a joke, and nothing but easy leather, gold &amp; gem farming.

G

My apologies. I didn't know you played Siege. Total different ball game there.

M

MrMiagi

It's the OPs own fault for not mentioning he was refering to Siege in the first place, Siege is a different game with a different ruleset.

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okay well if you guys are cool with ninja stealth tamers using these in pvp on your shard then sure sounds good. But on siege lets go ahead and maybe debuff them a bit..or remove them

K

Karthcove

<blockquote><hr>

okay well if you guys are cool with ninja stealth tamers using these in pvp on your shard then sure sounds good. But on siege lets go ahead and maybe debuff them a bit..or remove them

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually now would be a great time to bring back stat loss

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually now would be a great time to bring back stat loss

[/ QUOTE ]

Siege has *never* had statloss, bite your tongue!

C

ChWalker

It sounds to me like you have gotten your butt handed to you by a dragon in pvp and instead of accepting that you got beat you want the devs to weaken the dragons again.

Am I right there??

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no i didn't die, but death is a very big possiblity. Especially when fighting more than one newb tamer with super dragon follower ;\. Basically you just have to move on and look for another target...one guy was 115 hp isn't going to do much..vs probably combined 1300-1400hp. im pretty sure the difference leans toward his side of the line or am I wrong?

why pvp when the opponents are a bunch of lamers with 1000 hp dragon connected to their hip...why kill the game in this fashion?? Im not playing dragonmon who can catch the best dragons or some [censored]

B

BamBamJohnson

<blockquote><hr>

It sounds to me like you have gotten your butt handed to you by a dragon in pvp and instead of accepting that you got beat you want the devs to weaken the dragons again.

Am I right there??

[/ QUOTE ]

i havent pvp'd super dragon tamers but it seems like the OP has a point and is getting a lot of L2play responses... Just curious, exactly how do you tamers or supporters of these tamers see this as a fair fight in pvp?

C

ChWalker

I guess the simple solution here would be for you to not fight tamers with new dragons

Since you mentioned "newb tamer" does that mean you just have a problem with a new player having something that is hard for you to beat or is it all tamers?

It has been a few years since I have played and have just started back up so I know there are things I can't beat so I just avoid them until I can.

I surely hope they haven't made the game to where after playing for awhile you can beat anything alone.

B

BamBamJohnson

<blockquote><hr>

Dragons should be super. Cause they are dragons.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then maybe they shouldn't be tamable. Cause they are super.

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was merely calling him a newb because of his style of pvp. All he or she has to do is hit whatever button 'all kill' is binded to, and then you have a jacked up dragon on your ass that beats any dps any other character could put out, purely BECAUSE he has a really buffed dragon thats it. I have nothing aganist tamers, I have a tamer as well I just choose not to use a rigged tameable to fight other templates with...I have already obtained one of the beasts and it's in the stable..

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats a good alternative..leave the superdragons in the game..just take them out of player hands where their services can be abused

C

ChWalker

If you are so dead set against these why do you have one of your own??

<blockquote><hr>

I have already obtained one of the beasts and it's in the stable..

[/ QUOTE ]

B

BamBamJohnson

<blockquote><hr>

If you are so dead set against these why do you have one of your own??

<blockquote><hr>

I have already obtained one of the beasts and it's in the stable..

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ummm think it was clear that he was against using them for pvp.

<blockquote><hr>

I have a tamer as well I just choose not to use a rigged tameable to fight other templates with...I have already obtained one of the beasts and it's in the stable..

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice misdirect attempt though.

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, please take the time to read my post throughly..I am not being a hypocrite by merely having one in the stable...am I?