• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Super Bowl Predictions...

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All Right the game will be played tonight... who do ya think will win?...

I'm thinking since Denver has the number one defense and this could possibly be Payton's last game of his NFL career... Something tells me Manning is going all out tonight...

I think Denver will win in the final minutes of the game.

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well if this is indeed Payton's last NFL game... I'm glad to see him go out on top. I'm not a Denver fan, but you got to give the devil his due... Manning is a legend, a future hall of fame member.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know I haven't really talked about the game because my Steelers were not in it. I watched it but I really thought Carolina would of won the game. After the thrashing it was the defense that won the game for Peyton.

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Long time Steeler fan also... won't say how long but Terry Bradshaw was quarterback when I became a fan....hehehe