• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sup Peeps

• Thread starter Trinsauce
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
T

Trinsauce

Hey all juss popping in to read the threads and stuffs... Sounds like the same ol ranting and raving about the same stuff for the last 5 years...

Anyways I might give UO another run soon... Dunno yet if it's even really worth opening my account for tho...

Hope my buddies r all doin well and all that good stuff... Holla at ya boy...

U

UO's Old.

I'm on vacation pretty much myself Trin. Sonoma offers really nothing any more.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both yall needa get ya asses in game..on mages or dexers...whichever you prefer...and ICQ ME!!!!! Could use a couple more solid players! That or even just ICQ me. Wont be home til after 6 cst...hit me up though!

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey all juss popping in to read the threads and stuffs... Sounds like the same ol ranting and raving about the same stuff for the last 5 years...

Anyways I might give UO another run soon... Dunno yet if it's even really worth opening my account for tho...

Hope my buddies r all doin well and all that good stuff... Holla at ya boy...
I hate you

F

Freya/Passion

I agree, I don't understand why you boys leave... I mean I understand I just don't like it. So get your butts... And I mean all of you guys, and get back on Sonoma with me.

:thumbsup:

T

Trinsauce

The game has gotten repetitive... I'm not into doing questing much... I can do em but I get bored... only things I enjoy doing is pvping and spawns and both became stagnant... It's the same ol thing...

Very large guild leads u to designated dismounting location and gankfest... Only ones I enjoy fighting is SCAM truthfully... I juss can't keep up with them anymore... Maybe once I get my new computer I'll be able to catch em... Now guys before u reply I am not at all implying that u r "U know what"... That is not my intention at all... I'm juss saying that my computer is a bit outdated... 9 years old...

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need a new comp as well. But you should come play with me Trin. Got an okay group of folks I am playing with atm. We have fun.