• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Sunday October 14th Events!

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
New Magincia Beautification Project - October 14 2pm EDT

Please join Cora at the Northwest plot of New Magincia for the community planting ceremony this Sunday, October 14th at 2pm EDT. Seeds will be provided to the community to grow a plant in their name in contribution to the beautification project.

Coronation of King Blackthorn – October 14 3pm EDT

The time has come to whisper into the winds of change, not afraid, not yielding to doubt but in unity for sake of the realm:

Please gather at the new throne room in Castle Blackthorn to witness the coronation of King Blackthorn this Sunday October 14th at 3pm EDT

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Have fun all.
Will be at work myself. :(

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I won't be there for the New Mag Ceremony but i should be for the blackthorn.

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Just to hammer this into stone, for the Europeans, the Coronation will be 8 pm UK (as Petra mentioned yet)
or 9 pm CET time (for Europeans not living on a little Island - tehehe - *runs away from UK rioters*)

Last edited:

Afterglow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Picture of a green elder smurf (!) showing up in the late planting ceremony;)
uo_plantingx.png

Last edited:

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I want to thank Elder EM Autolycus for his help today :)

The planting ceremony was great fun even if a little rushed. I got bit by the window bug and lost connection a few times but in the end I counted over 50 plants from the community today and almost shed a tear. I cannot wait to see everyone's name grow and become a part of Siege. Don't forget to tend to your plants daily until they are grown! I have also asked the town criers to remind everyone. Be careful not to pick them once they are full grown or the spot will become vacant. I will try to set up some Stewards at the Reward Hall to make extra seeds available for anyone who would still like to contribute.

EM Autolycus and myself remarked how well things went today, especially with the throne deeds not being blessed. There were so many variables to account for on Siege but once again, overall this community has shown that the risk vs reward and how you handle them in the legacy way is what keeps us unique.

Cheers,

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're plant is a bit squishy and a bit wilted Aurora. Guess its gunna be a gonna...