• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) sunday nights event

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as most of u know i cant make weekend events..

alas i will pop my museum rune in the wedding chapel....its open for all to view and i would like a public rune locking down in the EM office to it...also willing to do a evening- midweek talk discussion meet ...etc etc

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Seems like its silly what the EM does, Shops will have rune libraries, rares on display and so on and get rune there.... I cant understand it but hey whatever works for them.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it will certainly help me collect books that players have written from IDOCs with any luck... although admittedly I haven't had much time to tweak it all due to the funny way bookcases work with security settings and tiny gumps :(

But I've left a rune in the wedding chapel too, as I also can't make it tonight. And yes! The last patch broke home runes! They now go Fire Yellow and have "Missing String" at the top, at least in the EC. My home is "Yew Drop Inn", and has a few rares on display, but is mostly for maintaining the little stories people write, the little personalities and dreams they've had in game... and who knows, one day they may pop back to Sosaria and realise they still have a home here.

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Well it will certainly help me collect books that players have written from IDOCs with any luck... although admittedly I haven't had much time to tweak it all due to the funny way bookcases work with security settings and tiny gumps :(

But I've left a rune in the wedding chapel too, as I also can't make it tonight. And yes! The last patch broke home runes! They now go Fire Yellow and have "Missing String" at the top, at least in the EC. My home is "Yew Drop Inn", and has a few rares on display, but is mostly for maintaining the little stories people write, the little personalities and dreams they've had in game... and who knows, one day they may pop back to Sosaria and realise they still have a home here.
Well the problem is why would people actually go to the place to find the runes when they can get gated or find them other places. Its all about making people come there but I think it will fail and it will get very little updates like the EM "Museum" Reward Hall has had in the past 2-3 years.