• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Summons control slot count

Lord Taliesin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm wondering if anyone has a trick for keeping track of summons without having the character status window open to show control slots in the classic client? I've found that while playing in a large group with lots of mystics I have to keep checking to see if my RC has disappeared/died. I prefer the small status box as it's easier to keep track of health with the health bar instead of numbers. @Kyronix what do you think of adding an icon for summons to the buff/debuff bar to help us keep track?

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Seems a good idea, to make followers/mounts a buff icon, although as a temporary work around you could grab it's bar where you summon it.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
in EC, one should automatically pop up under pets bar. other RC's will pop up under the mobiles bar (if you use it)

Lord Taliesin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I assumed ya'll fancy-pants EC users had something of the sort. Those of us keeping the dream of the 90's alive could use a similar feature!

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I have my doubts that there will be any new fun stuff added to the CC.

There are some ways this could currently be done wth 3rd parties. Maybe something like UO Assist puts followers in the title bar. There's definitely ways to make this happen though, if you want to get creative about it, and are willing to overlook the TOS violation it might entail.