• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spellweaving] Summon Fey

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does someone know what the 100% cast skill level for this spell is? I think it's like 76.7 or something, but I'm honestly not to sure.

V

Vaneca

minimum skill is 38.
for 100% success you need 37.5 above the minimum.
-> 75,5

G

GZamboni

Forgive me for bumping this topic, but I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions regarding the use of this spell. I'm extremely new to UO, so I'm sure there's plenty I'm not 'getting,' but the pixies you summon are extremely fragile, and all I seem to be able to do is get them killed very quickly. How would I deploy them effectively in PvM as something other than a speedbump? Thanks in advance for any advice you fine folks might have.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forgive me for bumping this topic, but I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions regarding the use of this spell. I'm extremely new to UO, so I'm sure there's plenty I'm not 'getting,' but the pixies you summon are extremely fragile, and all I seem to be able to do is get them killed very quickly. How would I deploy them effectively in PvM as something other than a speedbump? Thanks in advance for any advice you fine folks might have.
Pixies are useful in PvP because they are very disruptive and pair well with spell plague.

In PvM, they really only work on monsters that don't have any area effect and don't switch targets. Typically you have a tank (sampire or greater dragon) take the damage so the pixies never get hit.