• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Summer Fun Faire/Blue Berry Carnival! 9-27-2014 @ 7 PM PST

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
http://stratics.com/community/threads/summer-fun-faire-blue-berry-carnival.321867/:

Summer has left us ..so I suppose this should be titled Fall Fun Faire..but in anycase,

Come Join in the fun and festivities of the Faire and Carnival! Games to be played! Trivia to be answered! Blue berrys to be picked!

Date: 9/27/14
Time: 7pm pst
Where: New Awards Halls in Malas ( just north over the bridge from the old hall)

(occ: You make want to come prepared for anything.You never know what Might show up :p)

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
(occ: You make want to come prepared for anything.You never know what Might show up :p)

[/QUOTE]

Killer blueberrys? *runs away in terror*

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Piffle! That's exactly when I meet friends for dinner. If there are any specially named foods or what not could someone save one for me please? And thank you.