• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Suit Imbuing Calculator

Deep Ellum Dan

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Well, I have created something that assists me when I am crafting and imbuing a whole new suit. What I use this for is to be sure I do not waste imbuing buy adding too much of any value to a particular item. I know this is not perfect but I have found use for or so I am sharing it. If you run into any issues, feel free to let me know. I'll probably keep tweaking it till its working like I want and do some more small updates in the future.

Imbuing Suit Calculator

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
neat!

but the calculator is set up for mage suits only and medable at that.
if you are making a warrior suit and dont need med you can take your LMC up to 55.

easy fix though, just change the name to "Mage Suit Imbuing Calculator"
then you can make a "Warrior Suit Imbuing Calculator" and swap out the SDI for DI and move the LMC cap up to 55 and change the MI to Stamina/Dex increase.

i like it!

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I have created something that assists me when I am crafting and imbuing a whole new suit. What I use this for is to be sure I do not waste imbuing buy adding too much of any value to a particular item. I know this is not perfect but I have found use for or so I am sharing it. If you run into any issues, feel free to let me know. I'll probably keep tweaking it till its working like I want and do some more small updates in the future.

Imbuing Suit Calculator
Nice work! Kudos. :D

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
neat!

but the calculator is set up for mage suits only and medable at that.
if you are making a warrior suit and dont need med you can take your LMC up to 55.

easy fix though, just change the name to "Mage Suit Imbuing Calculator"
then you can make a "Warrior Suit Imbuing Calculator" and swap out the SDI for DI and move the LMC cap up to 55 and change the MI to Stamina/Dex increase.

i like it!
this wouldnt effect imbuing. max imbued lmc is still 40.

Deep Ellum Dan

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
@Smoot that is a good point. I will be rethinking this tool and look into applying changes for instance, a selector if you are elf or not so the max SDI will change to better assist being able to visualize the totals. That is only one small example of stuff to work on. Another is to figure out how to get rid of all the whitespace thats making it have so much scroll bars. On top of that, I would like to either figure out about moving it off onedrive and make it run totally off the server or, setup the whole thing to just be pure php/js instead of pulling in an excel workbook. Everything is all in time and I seem to be most motivated when im trying to imbue and i think of something else to add. Hope at least one of you finds use for this.

Deep Ellum Dan

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Thank you! Good point. Ill need to also be sure I have included all possible properties in the list as soon as I compile that information.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made a similar excel sheet to plan my suits out on. I would really like to have it show the imbuing weights on it but I don't know how to go about it. Is it easy to add in?

At the moment I enter the values onto my sheet and then use the amazing knuckleheads imbuing calc. Be nice to have everything on one spreadsheet.

Here is a screenshot of the one I use:

Last edited:

Deep Ellum Dan

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I agree, it would be nice to have all in one but then, might make it too much for one area so I think having 2 separate imbuing calculators are good. I use knuckleheads also all the time and love it and not looking to replicate a tool already available.

On your question, you will have to have the values for the weight of each imbuing material set and while I'm no expert at Excel, that may be beyond the scope of Excel's possibilities unless you are like a Legendary Excel Programmer LOL.. Why reinvent the wheel :p