• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Throwing] Suit for my Gargoyle

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for something that mimics having the Spirit of the Totem, and Jackel's Collar.

I can imbue the rest of the suit and jewels. But feel free to help me equip my garg thrower. Template as follows:

120 Throwing
120 Mysticism
120 Focus
110 Chivalry
120 Tactics
100 Necromancy

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got:
- Pendant of the Magi
- Ornament of the Magician
- Corgal's Handbook on Mysticism (used for training cuz of mana regen & LMC)
- Tangle
- Totem of the Void

semmerset

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for something that mimics having the Spirit of the Totem, and Jackel's Collar.
Can doom artifact alter?
I think doom artifact can not alter.

Breastplate of the berserker is good for thrower.
And you use mysticism,100%lrc need.

Acid slugs is good throwing skill up and necro and mysticism too.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well for the spirit I am afraid your out of luck. There is no gargoyle artifact that mimics that. I would say just alter the mace and shields and use those so that’s no big difference. This is actually the suit that I am currently working on so as soon as I come up with something I will let you know. I am thinking I will run the void infused kilt and maybe giant steps but I am not entirely sure that I can't do better with imbued and then enhanced armor. Also I am going to have to look at cost and getting in 100LRC which I think is critical for this. I would probably run that Orni for the fc and fcr which is critical for this.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I believe you can't alter a gorget.

It's not diffcult to get HPI/MI/SI/LRC/LMC/resists from a suit + orny.