• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Suggestion

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Would it be possible to create a sticky that has a list of all player events happening in Europa?

It could be something like this:
Event name - Coordinates - when it happens (weekday, specific dates, time, etc)

Events such as:
Europa Auction
Chicken League
Daily get together at Britain Bank
etc (whatever else there is)

Just a thought...

Reactions: Vor

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the link I didn't know this existed and it certainly is what I was looking for....except it's devoid of all the things I mentioned or at least I couldn't find them. Are they there somewhere? I only see for an event for Chesapeake.

The idea behind my suggestion is pretty much this, but it should be easy to find and it should have an easy list to look at something that doesn't need to be updated all the time even.

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How long has stratics had a calendar for?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How long has stratics had a calendar for?
Quite a while now. Its a great idea but sadly very under used. They need to get all the EM events on there rather than having to check 10+ different Facebook pages!