• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Suggestion

• Thread starter Falcon of Atlantic
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
F

Falcon of Atlantic

I had no clue there was a "mini-event" tonight. We really need over a day heads up. I didn't see a lantern, or any news from the crier in Luna.

I'm trying to have fun and get ahead in the Crux, but what's up with all the impulse events?

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Falcon.

Mini-events are smaller unannounced events, they rarely move the story forward, and rarely have rewards (I do not consider books rewards).

A Mini-Event is really just an event format that lends itself to creating a living breathing world as opposed to a scripted one.

Anything overly important, and major plot elements are almost always announced (like the one I posted today).

Mini-Events are also a tool for me to simply run an event when I have a couple hours. They are fairly one dimensional, (ie: Evil Necromancer animates a graveyard!)

None of my events are designed for every player to attend every event, its just not possible, with my schedule, your schedule and the 12? different timezones. This is why I strive to always post recaps of events, and important plot elements and why our stratics reporters are awesome.

Do not get discouraged, these past 3 events have just been plot devices for me to get the 3 encoded books into the hands of the public, there is a thread on the main Atlantic board (That I cant reply to because its not here on the EM board!) involving the cracking of the three codes.

F

Falcon of Atlantic

That helps :) I was thinking I had to go to every one to progress in rank, and keep up to date on what's going on. More of a heads up would still be nice for me, though :)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
there is a thread on the main Atlantic board (That I cant reply to because its not here on the EM board!)

OOPS! Did not even think of posting it here... ughh.. I will not make that mistake in the future :)

T

Tazar

That's easily fixed. I'll move the thread here and merge it with the continuation (along with a forwarding link from the main forum to the one here...)