• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Musicianship] Suggestion...

• Thread starter Abigail LeFay
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Abigail LeFay

I would really like to see more Bard songs added.

Other skills get specials, spells, etc. Why not add some Bard songs? Instead of just Provo and Disco and Peace, it would be nice if there were several songs we could play that would have different effects. Buff songs, debuff songs, direct damage songs, paralyze songs, etc.

What do you guys think?

S

Seismic

That would be awesome - I think it's a fantastic idea. Any devs read this sub-board?

U

uoBuoY

What if you had a particular song or special that actually forced the target to dance a jig? I would so like to see a Lich Lord or Miasma dancing!

A

Abigail LeFay

If your musicianship is high enough, perhaps you can have an entire champ spawn doing the Electric Slide?

D

Danomite

Yea that would be cool if they added more to barding... and think it would be cool if diffrent muscians can get together in a band to make stonger effects, like spellweaving does.... the only thing i can think is wrong with the idea is, trying to make it stand apart from Magery and other castings... UO has to be classy to do that...