• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest sugestion

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
at the last rares fest it was a huge scramble getting bids in all the auctions I wanted especially in 2 houses. I lost a few major items because I couldn't be in two houses at once is there a way to have 1 house end at a time and the 2nd house end like 15 min latter . and believe me at the last fest it was a lot of fun and I couldn't not do a better job. this is just something I found difficult at the last one. and I am so happy it is coming to my home shard woot woot. Also If anyone has a skull mask from the last time raresfest was on atl hosted by alexander I would love to buy one. hes a busy guy offer 10mill

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
I just read the post by olcher no hard stops on bids ok I can do this sure does help a lot when I read stuff lol cant wait to bid hands getting itchy

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Heya. I had found you one quite some time ago, I just forgot to message you. Sorry about that. I've attached a picture below with the skull. Let me know when and where to meet. No charge at all. :)

skull.png