• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Success rate for area peace?

D

davebobbit

Hi,

I've looked in the faq and on the stratics page for peacemaking skill but havent had any luck finding the answer...

Does anyone know the % success rate for area peace at each skill level?

I suspect that it corresponds directly to the music/peace skill - ie 80.00 music/peace = 80% success... is that correct?

M

Motom

The formula for peace back before peace became a targetted skill was your peace skill multiplied by your music skill divided by 100. So 80 music, 80 peace would give you 64% chance to peace. If your music is at 100, then whatever your peace skill is at would be your chance to area peace. It is my understanding that area peace still works in this way, and while I haven't tested it, the percentages seemed about right while I was working peace on my last bard. And I can gaurantee you that 100 music/peace gives you 100% chance to area peace. Of course that doesn't mean that mobs can't attack you right back nearly right away. All you have done is broken their attack, you have not reset their individual attack timers that was set when they were first spawned.

D

davebobbit

Ok that makes sense, thanks a lot

I was just wondering if it was worth trying to solo a champ before i was at 100/100 peace/music on my necro-peace-mage... Im getting impatient training it up!