• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Subject Prefixes enabled. Cast your vote!

Do you want Subject Prefixes to remain enabled here?

• Keep Enabled and Mandatory!

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • Keep Enabled but Make them Optional!

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Disable Them!

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Subject Prefixes have been enabled here and are now required for any Threads posted here-after.

They are:

• [Buying] - Use this if you are looking to buy something.
  • [Selling] - Use if you are Selling Something.
  • [Buying and Selling] - Use this if you are doing both, Buying and Selling, in your trade thread.
  • [Trading] - Use this if you seeking to Trade Item(s) for Item(s), instead of Gold.
  • [Price Check] - Use this if you are posting a price check.
  • [Auction] - Use this if your thread is an Auction Thread that is being held IN the Thread. If you're looking to promote your IN-GAME Auction Event, you may post such promotions on in the Oceania Shard Forum.
  • [Discussion] - Use if you are discussing something relevant to Oceania Trading, otherwise use the Oceania Shard Forum.
For pre-existing threads: The Original Poster may feel free to Edit their thread (To do so: After you click the "Edit" image, click "Go Advanced" to be able to update your Subject Prefix).

Added a poll to this thread so I can get a good idea of what you guys and gals would like for your forum, since you're the only Shard with their own trade forum. So, let me know! Feel free to reply in this thread and discuss this topic also!

The polling will remain open for one or two weeks.

*Orvago bows*

V

von Beck

Well I think it would be most useful if on a board that has more activity. There's usually only one to three new posts daily on this forum and it's not at all difficult to scan them.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya'll should trade more!

*Orvago gives a big smile*

P

PoCove

This is a slow board .. I think they would be bets suited to a faster paced board

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think slow or not its handy. Making anything clearer to understand can only be a good thing. :thumbsup:

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with Jah. They can only be a bonus, they wont adhere anyone from selling or buying anything, just make it easier for everyone.

W

Waylander

You also need a Buying/Selling one for those who want to do both!!

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agreed.
Done! [Buying and Selling] prefix has been added! I've also ordered the prefixes differently. Hopefully for the better.

Poll update: I'm going to leave this poll going for an undetermined period. I'd like to see at least 25 votes, preferably a LOT more, before a final decision is made. So for now, prefixes are mandatory while this poll is open.