• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stupid question...

El Burri

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I own a small keep and never did something special regarding designing a nice home... now I wanted to take a closer look but I'm stucked already in the beginning - where and how do I get those grass tiles?

tried google and stratics but didn't find anything...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm afraid grass tiles were part of a holiday gift package some time ago. The only way to get them now is to buy them from a player.

[anchor]s2s-dummy-link[/anchor]

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are quite hard to get hold of too i found, so minimise your need for them as much as possible. I had to get 70 for one of my plots and it took forever. if your on atlantic might be easier. But i could hardly find any until i found one person whos a hoarder who gave me the rest i needed. Dunno if they worth clean up points or something but just seemed to be none around on Europa.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've sold some over the years depending on what shard you are on I might have some I might part with.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yeah depending on the shard I may have some as well