• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

stupid question

• Thread starter Ironrose Dartmore
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You missed a thread derailment on the word "NVM".

Nothing to see here. Especially if you haven't read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy a dozen times.

I

Ironrose Dartmore

I am sorry .. catskills went down without the server will go down in .. then right after i posted it came back up .. Sorry for the confusion

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Server goes down at 5am Eastern for daily mant.
Usually down for around 20 min

I

Ironrose Dartmore

Lol yah i figured that out last night when i was patiently waiting for it to come up so i could see if i dropped anything.. Does it usually revert about 10 mins as well?>

I

Ironrose Dartmore

Must not of liked me trying to organize the stuff i brough over.. BAH you UO gods *shakes fits*:gun:

C

CatLord

To answer your questions:
- we have a quiet rp community and yes, having a new tavern or help with the existing ones, would be great.
- no, we dont have other merchants in Luna that buy out their neighbours vendors so they can fill their own and sell with profit.
- yes, we would enjoy having your vendors at our Alliance Luna Hut but many others in here can offer you the same deal.

Overall Catskills is warm and cozy... but at night, at night, Evil roams the Lost Lands...