• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

stupid question of the moment: Quivers...

G

So how do you actually get them to display on the character? I see people all the time with them, I have one that works perfectly well out of my inventory but I've tried to drag it, click it, move it to every slot and nadda.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious and stupid... please enlighten

thanks.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="#483D8B">weird... when i put one on my archer i just drag it up like i was putting a shirt on her and it displays on her back. i wonder if you have something interfering with that? try removing all your clothes (lol) and putting just the quiver on your paperdoll?</font>

G

I'll give that a shot... I am wearing a full hooded robe so maybe that's mucking with things. never thought to do that.

thanks.

C

Cat Crimson

I just checked on my Atl archer cos she has a hooded robe of Umbra on - quiver displays just fine behind her

I

imported_Lord Kynd

you can only have one thing on your back..... currently
doesn't amke since why we can't wear those tho , underneith like they where hidden