• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stupid Change

• Thread starter DanTheMan19
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

DanTheMan19

Why the hell did they make it so you have to uninsure **** to put it on a vendor, They say because of an insurance bug. I NEVER LOST AN ITEM DUE TO THIS SO CALLED INSURANCE BUG, I've lost more items because I forget to insure something after I buy and I've looted more things from people doing the same thing as me, so spare me with the LOL NEWB SHOULDVE INSUREENEDD YER STUFFF LOIOL!@OL!.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gee, you make it sound like it's so hard and such an inconvenience to uninsure something to put it on a vendor. You might not have experienced the insurance bug but others have.

Sheesh...just live with it.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Gee, you make it sound like it's so hard and such an inconvenience to uninsure something to put it on a vendor. You might not have experienced the insurance bug but others have.

Sheesh...just live with it.
Actually I was going to say he makes it so hard to understand what he's saying. Maybe he should go back to 1st grade and learn the fundamentals of sentence structure, and capitalization before he complains about something as petty as Item Insurance.

But to answer his question to the best extent I can based on my attempt to translate what he "wrote"...

They did it because some people have had issues with blessed and insured items dropping to their corpse. Just because it hasn't happened to you, personally doesn't mean it doesn't happen. They said that they traced one possible reason back to insured items on vendors so a change to the system was made to remove that as a cause.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually I was going to say he makes it so hard to understand what he's saying. Maybe he should go back to 1st grade and learn the fundamentals of sentence structure, and capitalization before he complains about something as petty as Item Insurance.
Hmm, that would have been better, :p

C

Cat Crimson

Why the hell did they make it so you have to uninsure **** to put it on a vendor, They say because of an insurance bug. I NEVER LOST AN ITEM DUE TO THIS SO CALLED INSURANCE BUG, I've lost more items because I forget to insure something after I buy and I've looted more things from people doing the same thing as me, so spare me with the LOL NEWB SHOULDVE INSUREENEDD YER STUFFF LOIOL!@OL!.
Oh just grow up and take some responsibility for yourself. What is so hard about thinking " Hmm that's a rather valuable and useful item I'd rather not lose, oho yes I click here and click there and voila, all insured, woo hoo. " or in reverse, to uninsure something to put it on a vendor. That must be such hard work you'd need a little lie down afterwards.

Did you EVER play BEFORE there was such thing as insurance, and when clothing bless deeds were incredibly rare and not easily obtainable BOD rewards, and item bless deeds even rarer ?