• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying and Selling] Stuffs *plz look :(*

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling this super awesome warfork. It will be *perfect* once imbued w/ HLD/HLA/SSI *if needed*

http://oi60.***********/111l8as.jpg

Also, buying:

TRAPPED CRATES
Cursed AoF
Enchanted apples

Last edited:

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are they the "*plink* Oh dear, I seem to have used the powers of a tiny prick to have cured my paralysis" type?

Or the "Sweet, I just killed this person, time to check out their bo...*KABLAMMOPLINKHISSSSSSS* AH, I'M COMIN' ELIZABETH! *thump*" type?

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Are they the "*plink* Oh dear, I seem to have used the powers of a tiny prick to have cured my paralysis" type?

Or the "Sweet, I just killed this person, time to check out their bo...*KABLAMMOPLINKHISSSSSSS* AH, I'M COMIN' ELIZABETH! *thump*" type?
uhhh.. the ones that go boom.. and explode type?

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are levels of boom and explode that serve two very different purposes.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have it on good authority that I'm not getting old, I'm just getting "distinguished".

This distinction becomes more and more important as the years go on.

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Katt where is the "black market" ?
It is Located in Minoc if you know where the stables is in Minoc and you run past the stables and then North West you should be able to get there.. or.. you just put some shiny items in your back pack and wait for a thief to steal from you and then you can get a direct location. :)

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey are they the red boxes? Those things do like 90 damage haha. I'm looking for a paralyze breaker. I think it takes low skill (30) to make them low damage.

SHould have been more clear.. I'm looking for the dart trap that does like 9 damage

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hey are they the red boxes? Those things do like 90 damage haha. I'm looking for a paralyze breaker. I think it takes low skill (30) to make them low damage.

SHould have been more clear.. I'm looking for the dart trap that does like 9 damage
Well Piffle! I can make them if I can find a lock picker..