• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stuffies Wanted

G

I am after the following stuffies to comeplete a set, I am willing to buy the stuffies or to try and trade for another item you may need if I have it.

1) Purple Dragon
2) Aqua Dragon
3) Green Mongbat
4) Light Brown Bear
5) Light Brown Horse
6) Light Brown Mongbat
7) White Dragon
8) White Horse
9) White Bear
10) White Mongbat

I need these on the Oceania shard and only have characters there so this is an Oceania only deal. So please offer me up your stuffies name your price I will see what I can do.

G

~Joins ammy so not to make a new thread~

<font color="pink"> Pink </font> - Dragon Bear Mongbat
Tan - Dragon Bear Horse Mongbat
<font color="green"> Green </font> - Bear Horse Mongbat
Aqua - Bear Horse Mongbat
White - Dragon Bear Horse Mongbat

I have a pink &amp; purple horse to swap or i will buy

G

Your always welcome to join me sweetie pie,

Still Stuffy Hunting:-
- ALL WHITE STUFFIES (4)
- Light Brown (tan) Mongbat
- Light Brown (tan) Horse
- Aqua Dragon

are all that I need now to complete my set - I know the whites will probably not happen but I would really love the light brown and aqua to finish off the sets I do have.

Thank you everyone who has helped

G

I still need one of the normal stuffies

- Light Brown (tan) Horse

And I am also after all 4 white ones but I know they are rare so expect them to be harder to come by and more costly.

G

Was paying 100k for any but im always up for bartering

so hows 250k?

G

Amathist - light brown (tan) horse - you mean just the plain old regular colour? Cos I got 3 of those out of 6 gifts :p More than welcome to one! I thought you meant the next colour along the chart, which I have no idea how to describe (and it's SO close to the plain horse it's not funny!)

G

<blockquote><hr>

Amathist - light brown (tan) horse - you mean just the plain old regular colour? Cos I got 3 of those out of 6 gifts :p More than welcome to one! I thought you meant the next colour along the chart, which I have no idea how to describe (and it's SO close to the plain horse it's not funny!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehehe thanks hun but I actually completed my set all bar whites this evening.

Brat and Katlene its nice to see allies doing trades - just so you know you can now alliance message each other *grins*

G

<blockquote><hr>

~Joins ammy so not to make a new thread~...
<font color="green"> Green </font> - Bear Horse Mongbat

[/ QUOTE ]

Green Bear can be found among my Valentines for 50K

G

I dont like your methods of advertising and i would prefer to either purchase via ingame auction or buy straight from a person