• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stuff I feel like talking about....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Owls have feathers constructed in such a way that they fly silently! So.....one would fly right over your head and you'd miss it altogether!
I had to say this... Snapple Cap! I have no idea if its on a snapple cap it just strikes me as Snapple cap.

Also, there are do-gooders who act like *** holes to not have to deal with people they know are no good. *Shifty eyes*

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of the greatest obstacles or challenges in this game, is being able to walk away from it without letting it turn you into an ass.

Compassion will burn you, very true. But it will also reward you. The toughest are those who do not take the path of least resistance and those who can avoid being manipulated by others.

Guess you did not walk away fast enough

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Zuckuss, to lay it all out, Flutter, Devin and Nystul said that Pitr made accusations of them 'stealing' my old Luna home, which they did not. Also, his methods against and attitudes involving them are not favorable to them.

It's ongoing, and that's as politely as I think anyone here can phrase it.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:coco::coco::coco:

wow i did not know that Zuckass was fat , when did you learn this Nystul?
Last time him & I had a open webcam session. I was quite disgusted at his appearance and harassed him until he went for a jog.

C

CatLord

This was the message I got and mass-sent...

"So Nystul has decided to sell the Zoo Hall for 600m to BBs Club... with all the Zoo Groups library and items in it. Although our agreement had been to keep it in guild and try to preserve for the Zoo, this was not honored. I'm so sorry for my lapse in judgement and that it has damaged what the Zoo Group had accomplished."

No information was added.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This was the message I got and mass-sent...

"So Nystul has decided to sell the Zoo Hall for 600m to BBs Club... with all the Zoo Groups library and items in it. Although our agreement had been to keep it in guild and try to preserve for the Zoo, this was not honored. I'm so sorry for my lapse in judgement and that it has damaged what the Zoo Group had accomplished."

No information was added.
ROFL nice try.

For starters I couldn't get a offer more than 250mil to save my life. Secondly he probably said that to upset people. Thirdly, what kind of idiot would pay 600mil for a house on CATSKILLS. Gulliable much?

Also there was NO items in it w/ the exception of decoration & rune books.

I'd love to know the fat idiot who said that...

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and to clear things up I was giving it to a friend, in their alliance. An unnamed jackass still cried about it. I swiftly decided I didn't want to on the same team as a child in a mans body that had so much greed for intangible objects.

Status
Not open for further replies.