• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Studded (not bone) piece with: DE/HPI/SI/MI

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know it requires being an un-named piece, Hoping for something like:

Damage Eater 12-15
HPI 5
Stamina 8+
Mana/Int in the 10-14 range

Thanks!

Looking for a single piece in any non-head slot. I assume with a lot of people using Balron armor and the DI grips that either chest or gloves will be more available and that is fine.

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
You could imbue and reforge a piece that is almost there if you want to try to save a ton of gold.

You’re basically looking to reforge 4 Int with damage eater and you can imbue the other 3 properties.

you’ll need horned runic kits or higher to land something like that. Or you can just try for damage eater only (petty simple reforge) and choose something else that you can easily imbue, like mana regen as the 5th mod.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You could imbue and reforge a piece that is almost there if you want to try to save a ton of gold.

You’re basically looking to reforge 4 Int with damage eater and you can imbue the other 3 properties.

you’ll need horned runic kits or higher to land something like that. Or you can just try for damage eater only (petty simple reforge) and choose something else that you can easily imbue, like mana regen as the 5th mod.
Thanks for the suggestion! DE takes up so much imbuing space though. I like to min/max so I prefer my pieces to have many
Mods! I usually only reforge if I’m putting like DCI or HCI on a piece (besides the heartwood enhance)

Thank you though for taking the time to reply!