• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Studded Leather and LMC question

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Studded Leather can go 15% over the lmc cap. So you can have 55% lmc. Doese that entire 55% have to be on the suit? Or can part of that 55% come from other items?

An example: Your armor adds up to 35% lmc and you have Jewelry that has 20% lmc for a total of 55%. Or would it just cap at 40% lmc that way.

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong on this.
So long as you have 5 pieces of studded leather, you will get the LMC bonus. How you add the LMC to the overall suit is up to you. I'd say you're fine with having some LMC on jewelry.
One thing to keep in mind, you only need to hit 40 actual LMC. You'll see 55 LMC when you have the studded leather suit on.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Each individual piece of studded armor has an innate 3% LMC. For instance, if you simply put on 5 pieces of store bought studded armor, you'll have 15 LMC. It doesn't matter how you get the other 40%. Or say you decide you want only 50% LMC - you only need 35% elsewhere.

The same holds true for metal armor, but each piece has only a 1% innate LMC, and you can mix and match.

For instance, I run 49% on my suit, and I wear a mix of studded and metal armor 2 studded, and 4 metal (of which it takes the best 5 pieces).

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Each individual piece of studded armor has an innate 3% LMC. For instance, if you simply put on 5 pieces of store bought studded armor, you'll have 15 LMC. It doesn't matter how you get the other 40%. Or say you decide you want only 50% LMC - you only need 35% elsewhere.

The same holds true for metal armor, but each piece has only a 1% innate LMC, and you can mix and match.

For instance, I run 49% on my suit, and I wear a mix of studded and metal armor 2 studded, and 4 metal (of which it takes the best 5 pieces).