• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

stuck @ Verifying account...

• Thread starter StaticOnAtlantic
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

StaticOnAtlantic

Stuck at verifying account, everything has been patched up and i have not had any issues until today....

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Reboot your computer.
2. Click Start, then click RUN
3. Type CMD in the run box and hit enter
4. A black box will open. In that box type ipconfig /flushdns (space in between g and / )
5. Reboot again, and try it.

S

StaticOnAtlantic

i think if found the issue. Yesterday i had to do a system restore (about 2 weeks back) Now my patch is at 7.0.0.2 I tried to open uo and it still wont patch up. Is there a way i can manualy download the patches?

U

UOKaiser

i think if found the issue. Yesterday i had to do a system restore (about 2 weeks back) Now my patch is at 7.0.0.2 I tried to open uo and it still wont patch up. Is there a way i can manualy download the patches?
Go into your uo directory and into the patch folder. Delete the files in there then open uo again it should try to redownload. This works if the reason is the patch was corrupted. Also make sure if you run peerguardian or any firewall that it's not blocking any of ea servers just incase.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No way to force a patch that I'm aware of.

Re-installing should be fairly painless though, if you download from the sticky thread.