• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

stuck at 89

C

Coors

is there a good place to train Bulls at, I have been at North Jhelom island, but it can get crowded at times. I once went to a small Island, or some small area surrounded by water - not really sure long time ago, where there were about 4-5 bulls. Does anyone know what I am talking about or is there another place that's good to train around 89, bulls or not.

Thanks
Coors

I

imported_Sarphus

you're probably better off putting on jewlery to get ridgebacks up around a 40-50% success rate and grind on those.

It REALLY helps if you have a skill trainer statue from haven, cause that basically tells you when something is good for gains. The problem is that it's really a pain to get that item.