• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Streaming some tmaps

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
For anyone lurking around this morning, I am streaming some tmaps with 1840 luck. Come watch if you wish.

http://www.twitch.tv/stratics

Also you can join Stratics public Team Speak to chat it up with us! ts.stratics.com

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks for everyone who came to keep me company. We did 6+ lvl 6 tmaps, but they didn't give us anything really good. Maybe next time =)

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you missed the stream, and care to review it and see the loots, and/or listen to us goofing around... the perma link is here http://www.twitch.tv/stratics/c/5379473 .

P.S. Stratics is still looking for more streamers!

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In case you don't know, you don't have to empty the chest to remove it. Other than that, it was interesting seeing how the EC client worked. :)

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yea, I think I removed one of the chests. Emptying them isn't required. Nothing to blame that on other than being lazy and/or forgetting lol.