• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Streaming a little doom action

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thank you everyone who came to hang out!

I will be doing a "build a suit" stream night in doom on Sunday. Hopefully more people come to pacific and loot our kills to make some basic throw together suits =).
See ya then!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Last edited:

Lug

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think I've seen anyone handle doom with that much reckless abandonment and not die before (I watched the middle part). I don't know what I was expecting, but it sure wasn't that! Especially by a stractics staffer named Giggles! I think the doom inhabitants starting running as you approached! Way to destroy the place!:woman:

Also nice job of showing people how to get doom drops really fast. The key is to keep moving to new areas doing mass kills with area effecting spells and weapons.:thumbup:

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL!, Hey when did you join stratics? What's new about doom that is making people go again?
P.S. Ive seen the great giggles for years in action without needing streaming. :) By far the best female player in uo in all facets.
Oh and you better come PVP with me soon!!!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
LOL!, Hey when did you join stratics? What's new about doom that is making people go again?
P.S. Ive seen the great giggles for years in action without needing streaming. :) By far the best female player in uo in all facets.
Oh and you better come PVP with me soon!!!
Awwww shucks *Blush*

I have been lurking stratics for years.
Doom drops artifacts for the halloween event. New shinneys to turn them in for.
I have really been missing crazy pvp action. Hopefully soon!! Work has been kicking my butt lol.