• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Stratics Hiring

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I imagine this position is a volunteer position? If so, how many hours are expected to be put in to maintain this role. Also, what type of support staff reports to the editor? Being an editor is no simple task...especially if you are flying solo...la

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Didn't she quit/give up on the community?...la
She resigned her position. But I seriously doubt she's giving up on the community. I'm sure she'll pop in and post from time to time, only as a Stratics Alum.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I imagine this position is a volunteer position? If so, how many hours are expected to be put in to maintain this role. Also, what type of support staff reports to the editor? Being an editor is no simple task...especially if you are flying solo...la
I can't answer that, the people who can... Use the email address in the linked thread.