• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Stratics Exclusive] Rep. Mark Ferrandino Offers Perspective on Gaming

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Stratics' Michael Morris (Mykiel) reached out to Mark Ferrandino, Speaker of the Colorado House of Representatives, to ask for his perspective on gaming and culture. The Speaker graciously took time out of his schedule to answer some questions. Read the full interview here.

Read more . . .

Last edited:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice interview, Mykiel! Representative Ferrandino is a pretty interesting guy for a number of reasons. The Denver Post had an interesting article about his background when he was elected as Speaker that really resonated with our family. I'm glad he was able to find the time to do an interview with you.

Taylor, I noticed there's no way to comment on the article itself. I tried to log in but couldn't. Do you need to have a Stratics Plus membership to actually comment on articles like this interview?

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Taylor, I noticed there's no way to comment on the article itself. I tried to log in but couldn't. Do you need to have a Stratics Plus membership to actually comment on articles like this interview?
The Stratics.com Portal and the forums use separate Logins. Think we're looking at a means to make it easier, but that's over my head. PM Cirno or Taylor (Syrus) about finding out how to get set up.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
You can register at http://stratics.com/wp-login.php. I've also re-added the "register to comment" widget in the sidebar.

Integrating the two user databases is a dream, but not something we can do currently. :(